[nhusers] Dynamic Component with Table Per Type Hierarchy
Lee Timmins
2018-05-01 16:08:27 UTC
I have the following types:

public class Entity {
public int Id { get; set; }
public IDictionary Attributes { get; set; }
}

public class Category : Entity {
}

public class ProductCategory : Category {
}

The Category and ProductCategory types are mapped to separate tables and
the "Attributes" property is mapped in code when the session factory is
created.

I use the "Attributes" collection to add additional fields to my tables
without changing the types. This has always worked great but I have a case
where I'd like to have an additional field in the Category table and an
additional field in the ProductCategory table.

I was wondering if this is possible? Also please let me know if you'd like
me to share more code.

Thanks