[nhusers] Dialect does not support DbType.UInt32
blinky
2018-03-20 07:27:18 UTC
I getting the following exception

System.ArgumentException: 'Dialect does not support DbType.UInt32
Parameter name: typecode'

When I run the following code

namespace export_schema
{
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{

NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration cfg = new
NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration();
cfg.Configure();

// assembly with mappings
cfg.AddAssembly(typeof(NHibernateHelper).Assembly);

NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport schema = new
NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport(cfg);

schema.SetOutputFile("schema.sql");
schema.Create(false, true);
}
}
}

I can't see any UInt32 types or even a property or column called typecode.
There is a large number of mappings in this project. Is there any way to
narrow down where the problem is?
Ricardo Peres